INETUB BA71TGS .035-Inch on 2-Pound Spool Carbon Steel Gasless Flux Cored Welding Wire (Pack of 2)
Add to cart
- Gasless flux cored welding wire AWS E71T-GS, Smooth arc action, High feedability, Easy to weld
- Shielding gas is not required, All positions, Single and multi pass welding
- Low spatter, Full slag coverage, Easy slag removal, Porosity free, Good bead appearance
- Made in Italy from the finest quality materials using state of the art technology under highly respected labour conditions
Package Dimensions: 0x0x0
Details: AWS E71T-GS self shielding flux cored wire designed for welding thin carbon and carbon-manganese steels in all positions. Easily removable slag, versatility and manuality; suitable for welding Galvanized & Zinc-Coated plates as well. Applications include Automobile body repairs, Tanks, Boilers, Steel structural works (large thickness), Earthworks and Construction works. To be used on DCEN = Direct Current, Electrode Negative (Straight Polarity). Great for Welding Outdoors or in Drafty Conditions.
- Please pay more attention to your order address which MUST MATCH your shipping address. (If you’re from Russia, Please leave your full name. It is very important)
- Items will be shipped within 3 business days after payment.
- Please check items when delivered, if damaged, please kindly accept it and contact us immediately. We will make a confirmation and resend you a new one.
|Shipping By||Shipping Cost||Estimated Delivery Time||Tracking Information|
|Thembay Express||Free Shipping||12-20 days||Not available|
|LEX||$20.00 - $50.00||04-12 days||Available|
|Lorem Ex||$26.00 - $70.00||03-17 days||Available|
- Unit Type: piece
- Package Size: 25cm x 32cm x 5cm (9.84in x 12.60in x 1.97in)
- Package Weight: 0.56kg (1.23lb.)
There are no reviews yet.